- The face value of Pearl Global Industries Limited is 10Rs. PGIL is one of the largest listed garment exporter, manufacturing from multiple sourcing countries within South Asia. As a preferred long-term vendor to most leading global brands. PGIL is one among the leading players in ready made garment industry.
- Pearl Global Industries Limited Security ID: PGIL
- Security Code: 532808 ISIN: INE940H01014
- Industry: Ready made garment Apparels & Accessories company.
- Briefly about company:
As a preferred long-term vendor to the most leading global brand is located at all the strategic locations in the world with Man & Machines, including India (North and South), Bangladesh and Indonesia.And PGIL is expanding more frequently than ever.India Units:- Gurgaon, Chennai, BangaloreBangladesh Units:- Norp Knit 1, Norp Knit 2, DhakaIndonesia Unit:- PT Pinnacle
- Year high of Pearl Global Industries Limited is 225 year low was 110.00 and stock traded at 161.50, Year high/ low ratio is below 2.5 PGIL March 2017 earning rise from 185.59 Cr (Dec16) to 328.62 Cr(March 2017) and the net profit rises from 0.10Cr to 8.14Cr. Because of the good result year high/low ratio would be acceptable upto 2.5
- Promoters of Pearl Global Industries Limited hold 66.58%. Promoters holding is good, and promoters are not pledged any stock.
DII also hold large quantity in PGIL, Reliance mid cap, and small cap fund, LIC etc hold this stock…Read more
- Following dividends are paid by the company as shown below.
- The base price of Pearl Global Industries Limited is 203.90, Stock traded almost 25% below from base price, and it is the best price for long term buy.
- Now you understand about my patience stock start it downside journey from the price of 282 and down till 110 and now when the stock crosses his 200 DMA and still traded above 200 DMA, So I advise this stock because now I think the downside is limited to this stock.
- No any bonus issue right issue and bulk deals are recorded in last two years.
- Pearl Global Industries Limited net sale per share of FY 16-17 is 395.98
- Net sale per share 395.98 is near 2.6 times higher from CMP 161.50 this is the another reason for this recommendation
- The book value of Pearl Global Industries Limited is 172.71 Book value is also higher from CMP so in book value term PGIL is a value buy
- Finally, I choose PGIL as long term multibaggers stock
- 200 DMA of Pearl Global Industries Limited is 146.87 So at CMP 161.50 Stock traded above his 200 DMA; This is the reason why I choose this level for my recommendation
- Fundamental target price of Pearl Global Industries Limited is 231.77
Disclaimer: – This is not an advisory service to buy or sell. The contents of “this research report” are only for educational purposes. No liability is accepted for any content in “this research report.” The author is neither a registered stockbroker nor a registered advisor and does not give investment advice. His comments are an expression of opinion only and should not be construed in any manner whatsoever as recommendations to buy or sell a stock, option, future, bond, commodity, index or any other financial instrument at any time.The author recommends that you consult with a qualified investment advisor, one licensed by appropriate regulatory agencies in your legal jurisdiction, before making any investment decisions. Please read the full disclaimer at the bottom of my blog.
Discloser: under- I Mr. Raj Punarvasi author of this research report is a blogger, web developer, software engineer & trainer, Life coach, hereby disclose about my financial interest in the subject company and the nature of such financial interest:- 1 Me and my associates or relatives have not hold any share of Pearl Global Industries Limited, so my personal interest is not included in this stock. 2. Me and my associates or relatives have not any actual/beneficial ownership of one percent or more securities of the subject company ( Pearl Global Industries Limited). 3. Me and my associates or relatives have not any other material conflict of interest at the time of publication of the research report. 4. Me and my associates or relatives have not received any type of compensation from the subject company (Pearl Global Industries Limited) in the past twelve months. 5. I am not served as an officer, director or employee of the subject company ( Pearl Global Industries Limited). 6. I have been not engaged in market making activity for the subject company (Pearl Global Industries Limited).